View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
newyorki
Yorkie Yakker

hi Armani Man,

The way he wiggled out is as follows. I walk my guys on a tandem leash. (otherwise they twist around me). There is a way, that if they engage around a pole, one one each side, that one can exert pressure and wiggle out. To my knowledge this can't really happen without the assistance of a narrow pole. For example a parking meter , or in today's cases, a construction site scaffolding.

It has happened once before, but that was while standing around and I was distracted that time. I didn't realize it could happen while actually being in motion, while paying attention too.

As soon as I saw the pole I knew to watch out, but watched the very nanosecond he squeezed out. I believe this problem is only presenting right now, because they were in sweaters all winter, and that really tightens up the harnesses. It's my YorkiPoo that is the little Houdini..his hair is very glossy and I think that adds to his ability to squeeze out of the harness.

It was awful. We were both shaking. I'm glad your guy was OK too when he got away. Hugging my boys tight this afternoon!
newyorki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!