View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #1
ArmaniMan
I ♥ Armani & Chloe
Donating Member

Default OMG! OMG! chattiesmom harnesses and yorkie yummies!

I opened my mailbox today and inside was a LARGE package, I thought I knew what it was but didnt want to get my hopes up... as soon as I opened it, I saw the little foxypups logo and almost ran home!

I was soo excited to rip the harnesses out of their packages and get them on my guys, the colors are WAY more vibrant in person and soo beautiful... they fit perfect, I cant wait to take the kids out for their first walk with them, I expect LOTS of compliments.

I also got two for my "sisters" (my moms toy poodles!) One has a collapsed trachea so my mom has been wanting one of these step in style ones for awhile. I cant wait to see them next time and let her try them on!

Oh, Armani got Teal and Chloe got Hot Pink and the colors really pop against their coloring. I will post pics tonight or tomorrow. I promise

But WAIT!!! there was another package inside... a sampler of Yorkie Yummies... the kiddos went CRAZY for these and they are the PERFECT size for my little rugrats... so yes I am pretty sure Cindy accomplished her goal, we are going to have to order ASAP in order to not run out,

So thanks Cindy for the BEAUTIFUL harnesses, the Yorkie Yummies, and the other little presents!!! We appreciate it very much!!!

Armani & Chloe
ArmaniMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!