View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #10
TaylorWoods
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellita07 View Post
guys im desperate, my year and a half 4 IB baby had her vaccines on sunday and i just got home and shes been throwing up shes only sleeping and no eating, shes never like this. she wasnt even happy to see me when i got home. when she got the shots the vet said she shouldnt throw up and if she happened to then i should take her to the emg room, should i???
Taylor had her first injection at 6 weeks, the same day i picked her up. She was lethargic, vomited white/yellow foam and didnt eat or drink. She also wouldnt get up. I took her to the emergency vet at 9pm that night (first night i had her!) and her white blood cell count was sky high and she was crashing from stress. They had to put her on a drip...

Her other injections were ok, but rather be safe than sorry and get your dog there as soon as you can. Taylor's problem was primarily from the stress of leaving her mother WAY too soon and she couldnt eat bcos she had no teeth and wasn't weaned properly (irresponsible breeder) but the injection didnt sit well with her either so take your baby in and get her checked out.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!