View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 07:51 AM   #11
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslissa View Post
So i decided to sleep in today and i got woke up at 8in the morning by a loud knock at my door
by the time i got downstairs they wear gone but a neighbor told me it was the humane society and sure enough there was a little pink note on my door.
someone called in that i have 6 dogs(true) and 8 cats (i have 3) and various other animals(i have a guinea pig) the report said that none of the animals had food or water or shelter
i home cook for my dogs and, i have two bags of cat food in my cabinet.
what kind of shelter is needed for inside pets? they never ever are left outside alone ever and the cats have not been outside since i moved in
the law says you can only have 5 dogs in the city limit but i have a special release saying because our Maltese is so old and the pups wear raised together we can have the extra dog.
i called and they said that they would be by later to inspect my property and pets this feels like an invasion of my privacy and now i get to be worried all day about what if i dont pass

Was this an Animal Control or HSUS call.

You by no means should let them into your home without proper court papers. Yoiu have the proper documentation. Meet them on your porch, ask for their identification.....oh! make sure your door is closed.....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!