View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:41 PM   #54
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
Let's please keep this nice I don't think anyone was attacking anyone Elle or Mary or Connie

What I think happened was the uneducated pet owner and a car seat comment was taken out of context by me I'm guessing and I apolgize if I took it out of context and started anything. I just know that show/pet owners do use car seats If I had a car seat and was going to a local show I would probably use it because I do have some that get car sick and Mary informed me that it works in a car seat. I use vari kennels and maybe this is a good topic to see if something will help with dogs and car sickness...wire crates vs. vari kennels vs. car seats to help with car sickness, something to investigate

Thanks all

Donna
Donna,

Charmer use to get sick in a Veri Kennel. Switched him to a wire crate and it did the trick. CJ would become agitated in a Veri Kennel, switched to a wire crate he at least settles down, in a car seat he travels wonderfully. A couple of others I've had vomitted no matter what I put them in....until I switched to the car seat....no problem anymore.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!