View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default Patti's Dad died this evening

Patti, mom to Cali, Pixie and Roxie, lost her dear and precious Dad tonight. What a shock. It happened so fast. For those of you who haven't seen the prayer request for her and her Dad, he had cancer and was put on Hospice a couple of days ago. He was suffering with such terrible pain, but finally got his pain under control through Hospice. He died about 8:00 tonight, and Patti was there with him. She was so close to her Dad and had been his caregiver since her Mom died 3 years ago. She is devastated and I feel so terribly bad for her. She said she misses him so much already. Please keep our dear Patti in your prayers.

While I was typing this message, Patti called and was on her way home. She is so grief stricken and my heart hurts for her. Having lost both my parents to cancer, I know exactly the pain and heartache of it all.

Patti...I'm here for you...call any time...day or night. Love you and thinking of you. I send my heartfelt sympathy. Your precious Dad was so blessed having you in his life.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!