View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:47 AM   #64
vbayne
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaBadelia View Post
It seems that most of the posts in this area are in regards to potty training. Instead of answering every single one, I'm just going to start a new thread. Hopefully it'll help someone.

The key is confinement when you can't watch them & consistency. Like, clockwork consistency. Setting yourself an alarm if you need to. Buy the book "How to housebreak your dog in 7 days by Shirlee Kalstone." This book worked miracles for us.

If you can't afford to buy the book, a Vet has made a .pdf file of the schedule from this book that you should follow. The key is to tweak it to fit your dog's schedule once you figure out their body's natural rhythm. Then, STICK to it. This has worked wonders for us. Please look this over if you're having potty training issues. It's very highly rated & even recommended by trainers. If you can, definitely buy the book. It's only a couple of bucks and it's packed with good information. It's also a very quick read.

Hope this helps & good luck!!
How do you get to the pdf file? When I click on the link I get it is unavailable....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!