View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:18 AM   #12
SexyYorkies
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Omg Response

I am not a breeder! This is my 1st dog, which is why I do not know how to do any of this stuff. I purchased the dogs from a breeder and it never occured to me to ask all this information nor did I know that I had to wait 12 weeks to take them. Since I have never had a dog I had no idea of registraion, I was told that I had to wait til thier next shots at 4 months inorder to have them liscensed at the town clerks office. I purchased the dogs for me and for a family member. Last minute they said they did not want the dogs. My money is non-refundable and I can not have more then one pet. Trades are considered becuase I know not everyone can afford what I paid for them so if someone really wants a dog I am not just going to say no your too poor to afford my dogs. Trades are accepted becuase one lady said she really wanted the pup for her duaghter and asked if I would take an Iphone instead. Sorry for not doing my research. I do have all the breeders information which can be asked to them. The dogs are happy here!! They are not sad although they were thier first two nights. They run around get plenty of food treats and air! I was told that they are pure bred although in this picuture they are sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda350 View Post
I'm sorry, I know my response is probably going to be deleted but I cannot help it, I have to speak my mind here.. In case you are wondering why nobody is responding to your ads, here are some things that are bothering me(and I am sure I am not alone).. "Or Best Offer"???? so whomever gives you the best price, regardless of what type of person they are, they can have one of your dogs???? Not something a reputable breeder would do.. "Trades considered"????? This is a living creature, not a collectors item!!!???? "I am trying to figure out how to register them so they may be registered"???? Do you mean you are unsure of how to do the paperwork, or you are unsure what registration you can use?? This is something that should have been figured out before the parents were bred and most definitely before they were listed for sale.. Also, it sounds like you could possibly be trying to figure out how to get false papers on the dogs and as a new member, it makes you untrustworthy. Not saying that that is what you are doing, but without more explanation one can only assume..Do you offer any type of health guarantee??? Again one can only assume that you do not. You did not post any pictures, this is something that should not have to be asked for. And last but not least, the rules clearly state that you must post your FULL name, first and last so I am unsure as to why admin even approved your multiple threads to begin with..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!