View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 09:04 AM   #7
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boscia1 View Post
I have much of this. I have web sites saved, dated, quotes, contracts and I am the source of the advertised pup (without my knowledge) that is 9 weeks not 12, she has never seen him, will be between 5-7 lbs based on current weight and Dam is pure but not registered. She has well described him as a papered tiny tiny teadybear faced doll and has a buyer for $2500. With all the other cut and paste bs garb. Certainly not ethical.

Where is the best way to expose? On this site or is there a governing agency?
You can try exposing this here, and maybe some of our members can give you tips on what other steps you can take. I personally don't think an ethical breeder ever sells from a website, ethical breeders may have a website, but it's only so you will be more informed about their breeding program, or educated about the breed, it doesn't have a Paypal, where you can buy a dog. Ethical breeders must get to know you before considering you as a pet owner.

I think lists of bad breeders do very little except show us what signs to look for, I mean I think most people are missing the point, there are very few ethical breeders, most breeders are breeding for profit, not to improve the breed.

Join today and remove this ad!