View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #4
judyabc
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default More info about Lulu's cushing disease

Thank you so much for replying. I hope I'm doing this right. We go back to the vet tomorrow for all the numbers, so I'm jumping the gun. But I'm a researcher. I'm so afraid of the medicines. Can this have been triggered by our daughter moving back in with us and bringing her very energetic wire haired terrier? Because Lulu's symptoms started about 7 mos. ago, soon after they moved in with us. Lulu has the pot belly, extreme thirst, constant peeing(luckily she asked us to go out), begging for food all the time. I'm looking for a recipe for food that's good for treating cushings. Anyway, yesterday she has weakness in her back legs. That scared us the most. Also,she has these ulcerated bumps on her skin. They dry up eventually. She is just the sweetest little thing ever and this is confusing her, because she has always been so playful and now she is tired all the time. What about the Cushex drops I read about. Have you heard about that. I wouldn't do anything I didn't talk to the vet about first, but I was wondering.
judyabc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!