Thread: Update!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
skellington
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 Update!

Hello! I haven't posted here in months! Riot turned a year old on December 6th and we had a party with some of his friends.

He was doing awesome until about 2 weeks ago. He got sick and over two days went from bad to super super worse! After a visit to the vet, it was determined he had a bacterial infection, but the antibiotics and such weren't helping. Next came an emergency visit to the vet followed by a three day hospital stay. He was dehydrated (which we knew and were forcing water with a syringe every half hour for two days, but didn't help) the bacterial infection was holding on with a vengance, and his poor belly was so irritated they added ulcerative colitis and hemorrhagic gastroenteritis. A huge vet bill (hoping Pet Plan pulls through!) and many hours of worry and tears later, he's home and back to his old, energetic self!

My friend's dad also recently got a little boy named Beckett to breed with a little girl Ava that her sister has. I don't really agree with this for a multitude of reasons, but Beckett and Riot seem to get along so we are puppy sitting for a few days this week while they go out of town!

1 - Riot's birthday
2 - Being silly after coming in from a romp in the snow
3 - First attempt at cutting his hair by myself
4 - Riot and Beckett
Attached Thumbnails
Update!-img_0512.jpg   Update!-sillypup.jpg   Update!-img_0609.jpg   Update!-img_0622.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!