View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 01:13 PM   #6
Puddy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Puddy's Park Adventure!

My little Puddy, named after Yorkshire Pudding - not "I tawt, I taw a puddy tat" - is my rescue on her 8 week anniversary today! She's a little comedy show all by herself.

I took her to Central Park in NYC yesterday for the 1st time. She had a great time weaving in and out of people's feet, getting lots of attention because she wears a red bandana like a bandito, and man she is one spry little dog while she pops along the sidewalks and paths wit her tail wagging and a big smile.

So while at Central Park, we went near the Boathouse restaurant, and by the fountain that resembles ones famous in Europe, and between the two is a small pond/lake where rowboats are rented. Well, we walk up to the water, and little Puddy jumped right into the pond and started swimming! As it happened, because I saw her do it, I said, "Holy crap!", and my friend started laughing, and I just reached into the water and grabbed her out. From being just the cutey with a bandana and attitude, Puddy became the star for the moment as everyone was suddenly looking at a and talking about the Yorkie that dove into the pond.

It was a fun and excellent day.
Puddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!