View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 11:18 AM   #12
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieMommi View Post
Thank You! My breeder also said the same thing as far as filling out and that his almost 2 yr old brother (litter before Milo-same mom&dad) was the same way.

Milo is definitely ACTIVE and isn't losing weight. The breeder as well has a scale and he weighed about 4.5 lbs.

Yes she dewormed him with medication. His eating habits are still the same. Only thing is he had a accident on the carpet lastnight like he couldn't make it to his potty pad and it was pretty lose and not site of worms. Sorry if thats TMI. I just want to make sure everything sounds normal with my little boy!

I love him soo much!!
wormers have given Sadie very loose stools as well and it's never TMI on here

as far as weight, 4.5lbs at how old?? Sadie is about 9 months old and just now tipped the 5lb weight. you should be able to feel the ribs but not SEE them. everyone has ALWAYS commented on her being too skinny and now that she's pushed over 5lbs people are always saying she looks chubby....the vet however says that she even still could stand to gain a few. so don't listen to what PEOPLE say...just trust the vet and your own instinct. you can tell if the ribs are very lacking of meat that he needs to eat more. and free feeding him will almost guarantee that he's not too skinny. i'd be more worried about him eating too much than not enough if he's able to eat when hungry!! good luck and let us know what the vet thinks.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!