View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:43 AM   #10
YorkieMommi
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
Hi Denisha,

Milo looks healthy and adorable in your pictures! He will likely continue to fill out as he approaches 1 - 2 years of age. As long as he is active and not losing weight, I don't think you need to be concerned. I monitor my boys' weight using a baby scale.

What do you mean by the breeder "dewormed" him just in case? With medication? If Milo's appetite changed after this, you may want to post in the health section to ask if this could affect his eating/weight.
Thank You! My breeder also said the same thing as far as filling out and that his almost 2 yr old brother (litter before Milo-same mom&dad) was the same way.

Milo is definitely ACTIVE and isn't losing weight. The breeder as well has a scale and he weighed about 4.5 lbs.

Yes she dewormed him with medication. His eating habits are still the same. Only thing is he had a accident on the carpet lastnight like he couldn't make it to his potty pad and it was pretty lose and not site of worms. Sorry if thats TMI. I just want to make sure everything sounds normal with my little boy!

I love him soo much!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!