View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #12
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_gar View Post
Hi, I am new to YorkieTalk, I recently brought a 4 month 2 week old Yorkie by the name of Miloh into my life. He was 15 weeks when he was brought to his new home. Miloh is adorable and I have grown to love him deeply. When I first brought Miloh home he was doing excellent on doing his business on the training pads, but as the days passed he began having several accidents. Here recently, I've given him more freedom and have let him roam around the house under supervision. Now that he's been given more freedom he's begun to relieve himself in the living room or even in the hallway. But what I've noticed is that if he's in my bedroom he'll do his business on the pad 95% of the time. I'm not into hitting pets as a form of punishment but am getting a little disappointed that he refuses to do his business in the right place. Can someone please suggest any tips that might help? Thank you!
Hello! Welcome to YT!! I was just in Lynwood today visiting my bf. I don't have any new advice to offer. I just like saying hi to newbie's in my area. Good luck with the potty training.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!