View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #14
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelanne820 View Post
It is roasted.

I don't control what people give their dogs - I was just giving my opinion. If someone's dog chokes on a bone it isn't my fault. Maybe if they choke on a piece of kibble, you can blame the manufacturer. Or how about if they jump off the couch, break their leg, you can blame the maker of the couch!!!

Geez - there are so many people on here who are so rude to anyone that doesn't agree with every little thing they say.

I GIVE COOKED BONES!!!! SO SUE ME!!!!!!!! My dogs - my decision. Your dogs - your decision. If you only want a vet's opinion, maybe you should ask a vet and not post on a forum.
Wow - no one controls anything but their own selves so I agree with you on that - BUT, it's a pretty well known fact that cooked bones are dangerous

you may not have had problems but doesn't mean it can't happen. I've done raw with my cockers but not with my yorkies.....mostly because their tummies don't handle meat (cept chicken) and they're messy.

I didn't see anyone rude in their replies at all - but your reaction was really strong .... this site is about ADVISE and opinions. No one here is a vet but plenty of people know what they're talking about.

Did you not see the post by '2girls' ? Choking happens quickly and can be fatal.

what if someone DID take your advice and the dog did choke ? Isn't it better to be safe rather than sorry ?

Last edited by red98vett; 03-20-2010 at 02:02 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!