View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
Robin Lodal
♥ Love My Furbabies ♥
Donating Member

Anyone interested in Chase? I do need to edit that at the vet's office he weighed 9.4 instead of 11lbs. He's just SO long and lean!

I have had several people interested (not on YT) but they have just not been the right home for him.

There are times that I want to be selfish and keep him b/c he is a GREAT pet and he is the biggest sweetie! He is even doing great off leash now outside which is a huge improvement. He is doing better with the pottying but still has a few accidents. Usually if I baby gate him in a small room (laundry room) he will go on the pad 90% of the time, so when he has full reign, he has a belly band on. He ALWAYS goes when we go outside. There is no more aggression and he is up to date on everything. No baby teeth, etc. If you are interested in giving him a home, please let me know. I am more than willing to work with you. I am getting very attached to him but I know that I have a lot of on my plate and I am afraid I wouldn't have the ongoing time for him to become fulling house broken/pee pad trained, etc.

~ Robin ,Max,
Molly, Dozer& kitties, Toby & Lucy
RIP - Ginger, Abby, Conway, &Simon
Robin Lodal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!