Thread: ribs??
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #13
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelanne820 View Post
It is roasted.

I don't control what people give their dogs - I was just giving my opinion. If someone's dog chokes on a bone it isn't my fault. Maybe if they choke on a piece of kibble, you can blame the manufacturer. Or how about if they jump off the couch, break their leg, you can blame the maker of the couch!!!

Geez - there are so many people on here who are so rude to anyone that doesn't agree with every little thing they say.

I GIVE COOKED BONES!!!! SO SUE ME!!!!!!!! My dogs - my decision. Your dogs - your decision. If you only want a vet's opinion, maybe you should ask a vet and not post on a forum.
I was not being RUDE. But this post certainly is. Obviously you feel you are more inteligent than the vets. I can only hope the OP makes the right choices for her dog. In my opinion, it is dcefinitely NOT worth the risk.

If roasted bones are being sold, I assume they know just how long and at which temperature they can be cooked to be safe for dogs. I will leave that to the experts and will be willing to pay the price for the bone rather than to risk the life of my dog or a $1000 vet bill to remove bone splinters from my dogs intestines.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!