View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #14
ddavis6326
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 Please help with rotation

Hi, I am thinking about rotating food also. I really want to do it. Hannah gets bored quickly. I am also trying grain free blends for the most part. She seems to have a bad case of the itchy scratchies. Can you tell me if I am doing the rotation right or rather if i have the right idea. I think what I'll do is provide an example of what I think is the correct way and hopefully someone can chime in and let me know if I am doing it correctly. I bought the "sample size bags". They are around 2lbs each.

So, if I do the following, will I be providing what is best for her and her system

I currently have in stock

evo turkey and chicken
merricks grammys pot pie
before grain salmon

Do I feed her all of one bag then change to the next bag - Feed her 100% evo until the bag is near empty then do 50% merrick's and 50% evo. When the evo runs out Do merrick until the bag is running low, then start adding 50% of before grain or

or

Do I mix the first two 50% of evo and 50% or merricks then when evo runs out do 50% merricks and 50% before grain.

Which is healthier- feeding all and then switching or mixing foods while switching?

I also ordered that sample box from Luke's All natural pet food. It has a great selection! How do I implement samples into her food with out screwing up her digestive system?
ddavis6326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!