View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 07:54 AM   #12
rbelland
Luving my babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
Well, not an Easter (April 4th?) litter, but Halle is also definitely pregnant; due around the 10th of April, give or take a few days. She went totally off her food for a while which was stressful for me, but thankfully she's got her appetite back now (though still picky about WHAT she eats). Her belly is steadily growing...............I'm thinking there is more than one this time.

Attachment 311852 ~ taken 3-19-10
Hoorayyy!!! I am so glad Harley could do his job! And sooooo glad she will have more than one puppy!!!! I will be patiently waiting for that phone call

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson25 View Post
Yah! Renee, I am so happy for you and Tayah! Can't wait to see those beautiful babies!

Thanks Mary, I can't wait!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonMom View Post
I am hoping for an April litter. If my little Jazz is pregnant, she will be due on April 28. She is starting to look a little "poofy" so I have my fingers crossed. She is my first homebred champion and this would be her first litter. Her last heat cycle, she didn't take and had a full-blown false pregnancy, so hopefully this time.
I am also trying to squeeze in the time this month to go to pick up my new boy from a breeder in Montana, so April could be a big month for me.

Audrey
Sounds like you will be very busy this next month! Congrats on your new boy/litter!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!