View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
amanda350
No Longer A Member

I'm sorry, I know my response is probably going to be deleted but I cannot help it, I have to speak my mind here.. In case you are wondering why nobody is responding to your ads, here are some things that are bothering me(and I am sure I am not alone).. "Or Best Offer"???? so whomever gives you the best price, regardless of what type of person they are, they can have one of your dogs???? Not something a reputable breeder would do.. "Trades considered"????? This is a living creature, not a collectors item!!!???? "I am trying to figure out how to register them so they may be registered"???? Do you mean you are unsure of how to do the paperwork, or you are unsure what registration you can use?? This is something that should have been figured out before the parents were bred and most definitely before they were listed for sale.. Also, it sounds like you could possibly be trying to figure out how to get false papers on the dogs and as a new member, it makes you untrustworthy. Not saying that that is what you are doing, but without more explanation one can only assume..Do you offer any type of health guarantee??? Again one can only assume that you do not. You did not post any pictures, this is something that should not have to be asked for. And last but not least, the rules clearly state that you must post your FULL name, first and last so I am unsure as to why admin even approved your multiple threads to begin with..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!