View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:11 PM   #5
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Joey's breeder suggested I learn to do the Yorkie Shuffle, and this is where you walk without raising your feet. Can't really do this in heels! You were lucky with Milu, Joey loves to hang around the feet, especially as a puppy. I think he's learned a couple of things since then. I guess their bones are still flexible, and sometimes we don't step on the whole foot, but just a nail, still very painful for them. Guess you'll have to learn the Maltese Shuffle! I love rule three, by the way!
LOL! well, i usually do shuffle my feet. i was just in panic cleaning mode. it was emergency cleaning. (i think all cleaning in my house is done via emergency cleaning.) LOL!

what happened was a friend wanted to come see davinci, and i said, "ok, but i need some time to clean" and she said "how much time you need?" i told her i would call her when i was done.

i started cleaning running around the house, because i didn't want to take too long to call her, because then she would know how messy my house was if i took too long to call her.

thank god davinci is ok!!!!!!!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!