View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
RoxyLuv
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Joey's breeder suggested I learn to do the Yorkie Shuffle, and this is where you walk without raising your feet. Can't really do this in heels! You were lucky with Milu, Joey loves to hang around the feet, especially as a puppy. I think he's learned a couple of things since then. I guess their bones are still flexible, and sometimes we don't step on the whole foot, but just a nail, still very painful for them. Guess you'll have to learn the Maltese Shuffle! I love rule three, by the way!
Sometime back I read you or someone talking about the yorkie shuffle. I found I did that a lot especially in the kitchen. DH likes to mess around in the kitchen a lot & would get upset with Roxy. So I showed him how to do the shuffle. I'd made a little dance shuffle out of it & sing some silly thing about doing the yorkie shuffle to a beat. DH thought I was crazy, but that's nothing new. lol So I remind him how to do it every now & then just for fun, but have also taught him how to back her out of the kitchen & tell her to wait. She does pretty good now, but it's not perfect.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!