View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 07:41 AM   #9
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie May View Post
Drooling is most common with neurological problems, pain, nausea, and tooth problems.

Since it's happening in his sleep, I'd look at tooth problems first.
It couldn't hurt to get another bile acids test, esp. if the first one was done before 20 weeks. There are other neurological issues that could cause it too. It doesn't seem like these things would be worse while he is sleeping though. Has he lost all of his baby teeth? If he is older, are any of his teeth loose/gums inflamed?
Yup! I agree with Ellie May. Drooling is not common, so there has to be something wrong. As others have stated, drooling is a symptom of Liver Shunt or MVD. I know you had him tested, but I would absolutely have his Bile Acids Tested again to be sure. Next I would see about his teeth, maybe he has retained some baby teeth and the double row is hurting??? Also could be neurological.

Since you say there is a puddle on the floor, indicates a HUGE amount of drool, so something is going on.

Please keep us posted!

P.S. Alot of times when people don't have the experience it is hard to answers some threads. I too have been there. I asked about clear sticky vaginal discharge, and not may people answered, bc no one had the experience with that, so please don't take offense...We do try to help when we can
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!