Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:26 AM   #1
newproudmom
YT Addict

Default Hello!

It has been a very very long time since I last came into this site. I want to update everyone. I no longer have charlie. Charlie and I left my ex-husband b/c he was just an abusive man towards us. Anyways, we are back in the midwest. After moving back to midwest, I decided to give charlie away to my adopted grandma and grandpa. I gave them everything for free. I am sad. Charlie and I have been through a lot and he is my baby. I was scared at first that they might not love him. Well, they love him to death. He has them all wrapped up around his little paws. Everyone loves him. They said he is the best dog. Anyways, charlie is helping grandpa. Grandpa's doctor said that charlie is helping him recover from his chemo therapy. The great thing about this adoption is that I am still charlie's mom and can see him whenever I want to. I visited him this weekend. I cried because I haven't seen him since October and he still remembers me. I love him so much.

How is everyone? Hope you are all doing well. YT was such a big help for me when I first got charlie
newproudmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!