View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 08:25 PM   #10
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese1 View Post
I would still think that Medicare part A would pay the facility portion. The physician services might be getting billed under the supplement B plan.
Bottom line, I would be on the phone with whoever you contracted your supplement through for help, I would also be contacting the hospital for assistance.

miabellaamoure Jo Ann Thank you, you explained so well what I was trying to say.

Reese1
The hopsital is a Medicare Provider Facility.

The two physicians that treated Jack were not authorized Medicare Providers. Therefore the Secondary Won't Pay.

I have called the Hospital, will be meeting with the Administrator. He definately is going to hear an ear full from me, I firmly believe the hospital should make sure their Staff Physicians are all Authorized Providers with Medicare and also other Insurances.

I will then meet with the Physicians and request a deduction in the amount which I feel is only fair (Hospitals and Physicians never get paid the full amount from any insurance company that they bill for, they use the unpaid amount for write offs) I then will go ahead and pay them.

The Private Speech Therapy Facility in the City was not signed up with Medicare. The hospitals didn't even have Speech Therapy Hard to understand why they don't. Thank God for giving me the strength and health and guiding me in ways to work with Jack these last nine months in helping him to relearn everything, we got a ways to go but I know God is leading and we will get there. I am so appreciative for everyones prayers, thank you.

Hugs, Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!