View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 07:01 PM   #8
nicholasdale
BANNED!

Sad this is really sad

I have read this and it has been brought to my attention by many of my past happy yorkie owners and all i have to say is what a shame, first and far most some of you posting do not even know me or ever gotton a yorkie from me. I refuse to come on here and get into a dispute with people posting by what some else said and go back and forth in aruguments. It is sad to think people go by untrue accusations made from other people when there is always 2 sides of a story, I refuse to come on here and try and defend myself or justify this untrue circumstances or any. you can not always please everyone and it is sad that the 2 who are not pleased out of so many happy new owners come on here.
It saddens me to think people jump to such exstent to judge another breeder or person and pass judment or person by what some one says without seeing for yourself how my dogs are loved and cared for. Instead of judging you are more welcome to email any of my past customer other than Dixie mom and miajeff who you already know there thoughts. This is 2 people out of many very happy and sastified yorkie owners, and also the repeat customes. It amazes that when you do something good no one bothers to post this only the negiative things.
Why maddie you continue to keep the fire going is beyond me because you have never bought a dog from and going to such great exstent to continue your mission and what ever you are trying accomplish to repost somthing else on another thread. What does this say about your character
Thank you for your time you are more welcome to email or personally call me, TJS YORKIES Toni Ledbetter
nicholasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!