Thread: Is This Normal?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 07:53 AM   #1
Sabrina
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Unhappy Is This Normal?

My Hailey was spayed on tuesday. She is doing great, but there is one big problem. Before tuesday she was 95% potty trained and now she acts like she has never seen a puppy pad!! She peed in our bed three times!!! She has never done that before. She seems to just go whenever and where ever she wants. When I trained her the first time I would take her out of her crate in the morning and put her in the spare bathroom with her pee pad and within a minute or two she was scratching at the door and she had done her business. Well she finally got used to this and she was using them all the time, so we never put her back in her crate. Well I woke up wednesday to a puddle on the bed. I overlooked it just thinking she was still a little doped up but then she did it thursday and friday so now we put her back in her crate at night. I miss her not being in the bed with us. this morning I took her out of her crate and put her in the bathroom. she was in there for about 25 mins without making a sound so I opened the door and she walked two feet in the hall and peed!! I need serious help!! Is this normal???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!