View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:08 AM   #3
lil fu fu girl
No Longer a Member

I adore Kristy Alley! She is who she is and does not care who knows or what they have to say.

I agree with both of you, society puts tons of pressure on women. We are judged on how young we are, how beautiful we are, and how thin we are; and god help us if we do not match up to all these expectations that are layed upon us!
I have had several friends in the modeling profession and let me tell you, it is not just the anorexia, but the heroine as well to keep the cravings down; which is, and always has been a huge problem. When society sets up unattainable goals for us, instead of beating ourselves against the wall to meet them, we should just make our own goals.
I am with Kristy, I like me and I do not care who does or does not! Those people who judge me on societies rules will find out that I am not playing by their rules, and could give a rats-butt what they think of me!
BTW, who the hell in society keeps making these rules up as to what I should or should not be? Is it just the other women, the men, or a combination. I would love to know what everyone else thinks!
lil fu fu girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!