View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:52 PM   #2
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

I felt the need to come back and explain why I posted the question.

It is very hard for me to go back to the night Jack fell..... this emergency had to do with that night that Jack was taken to the Hospital.

What in the world has things come to here in the United States......why should one have to ask the Hospital Attending Physician in a dire emergency situation being taken by Paramedics " ARE YOU A MEDI CARE PROVIDER" goodness gracious that is the last thing that anyone should be confronted to ask, in this emergency or any dire emergency by anyone.

How can a hospital that takes Medi Care, staff Physicians that are not a Medi Care Provider?

I am sorry to repost here but realized I needed to explain why I was asking this.

Good golly we've worked our buns off all our lives, then this with Medi Care really is upsetting. I am feeling very down and frustrated cause in the morning I have to deal with the calling and taking care of this matter, which I feel should never have to be.

I question what lies ahead for us that are on Medi Care, how are things going to be in the future, in my opinion this plan that the govenment is wanting to put forth isn't going to be there to help us, they aren't now! We've paid into it all our working lives it hasn't been free and we just recently have had an increase deductable through Medi Care. Never ever had we been confronted with a physician or medical facility being denied payment by Medi Care up untill the recent past year!!!!!!!!

We have a PPO plan but if Medi Care doesn't pay the PPO won't pay at all on the bill.

I have appreciated everyones continued prayers, God truely has been my strength, I honestly don't know how I could have managed without HIM. I couldn't have.

Thank you for continuing to pray for Jack, it hasn't been easy for him and it really is hard accepting some things in life but we just gotta push on and cope and pray for better to be.

Hugs, Patti and Jack

Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!