View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #4
Lilyshuman
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie1506 View Post
I will pick up the food so he doesn't eat at midnight, but will leave his water. He is very healthy. I thought it may have been his food so I am switching him from Eukanuba (sp?) to Natures Recipe well in the process. I do leave his food out all day... I was thinking I may Hold it for a day then try and give it to him in the morning see if he eats it then give him his 2nd bowl later in the evening and not leave it out all day. But to me he would have to be hungry so thats why I thought I would hold it for one day. All thoughts and opinions welcome!
Oh yes I forgot to mention about the water. Remember it takes a Yorkie a few days (or even weeks) before they can move from one behavior to the next. All I'm saying is don't try one thing and then expect to see immediate results, and if you don't try something else right away. Whatever you do give him some time to get used to it Mine always look at me like I'm crazy if I try and change anything on them... he is probably pretty happy with waking you up to go outside and such LOL.
Anyway you sound like a good Mamma!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!