View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 01:02 PM   #14
spiritwings1202
Pixie and Daisy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindula View Post
I take Chloe and Dylan to Petsmart for training on Sundays. As we were walking out of the store yesterday a middle-aged couple approached us and complemented how cute Chloe and Dylan were. I noticed that the lady was holding a pink pet carrier and saw a very small yorkie. I asked how was she.....and the lady responded 9weeks! I almost fainted.....and asked and how long have you had her....she said a little over a week....and that she is a TEACUP! at that point my boyfriend was pulling me away....I managed to tell her to buy some Nutrical and come to YT for any advice and info on yorkies.....

As we were driving away, I was thinking about what I should have done differently...... tell her there no teacups, tell her her puppy was taken from mom way too soon.....ask her which store she purchased it from?

This lady seemed really nice, and wanted to know where I got the Kwigy-Bo carrier, but the whole experience still makes me feel uneasy..

What would you have done?
I think what you did was good, it wouldn't of helped her to tell her that there are no tea-cups. giving her helpful advice about the nutri-cal and YT was good advice!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!