View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #6
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosie's mom View Post
I purchased some probiotics for Moose and Mimi. Nature's Farmacy - Store - Product Details

I received it last Wednesday and put some on their dinner Thursday night. Probably within a hour Moose threw up his dinner!

Friday night within a couple of hours after them eating (with the probiotics on their kibble) Mimi threw up her dinner!

Now this am about 4:00 Mimi woke up and threw up. I cleaned up everything and we went back to bed.

Then, when we got up about 7:00 and Moose ran out side and was throwing up!

This has to related to the probiotics, I think!

Has anyone had this problem?
nope but i do not mix digestive enzymes with probiotics and that is what is going on with this product

probiotics are to be given 20-30 before food first thing in am - i have used dds plus from vitamin shoppe with great success for years

digestive enzymes are to be used on cooked or processed foods not for dogs eating raw as raw has natural enzymes so no need to do it with raw feeding - you put this on the food to help digest the food

i do not like mixing stuff that is designed to be done separately and i have always been told to to probiotics before am meal and enzymes on the food by nutritionists

not sure but this could be the problem if this just started since taking this
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!