Thread: Neck Pain...
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #18
candybaby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerten View Post
yeah it was probably not groomers fault though as she may have been susceptible to it and then if she was figity then it could have triggered it as they use those nooses on the table - so pain did not start for 5 weeks after? it could have been start of it then any wrong move jumping off couch playing with the other dogs any wrong twist could have triggered it - i would see a neurologist though and hopefully vet will refer you asap as they need to brace them if this is it and possible surgery as the surgery will help them alot but some just brace them - bleu boy and val on here both their dogs had surgery and are doing great now. DO NOT GO TO CHIROPRACTOR they will make them worse
I know its not the groomers fault, its just funny how her whole life I didn't take her to a groomers then the first time I do something happens (eventhough it was bound to happen--per articles). She is such a gental dog, she doesn't rough house, jump or anything. She just loves laying in the sun, she would do it all day if she could. I took her to the groomers February 1st, and she started crying when touched on this past Thursday (March 11th). Could it be a spider bite or something else?

Candee, Bear, Daizy (in spirit, R.I.P) and Pepsi's mommy
candybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!