Thread: picky yorkie...
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
asialynn
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Smile picky yorkie...

Hello everyone... I am a new owner of a very loving and active 10 wk old yorkie named Jackson... I've had him for three weeks now and he is now refusing to eat his food when he does eat he just pukes it back up .... I've brought him to the vet and they said that he is fine... just watch his blood sugar.... so now I'm in the search for a puppy food that is good for him and that he will eat..... Has anyone tried the brand Canidae? I have a couple of free samples, but I wanted to know what some of you thought of it. I have been reading this board and I haven't seen anyone mention it yet... I mixed a little of the wet food with the hard food and he scarfed it down, but he was so excited and ate it so fast... then started running all over the place..... then he puked it all up.... I don't know if it was because the food didn't agree with him or just because he ate too much too fast.... after a little bit... when he finally chilled out... he ate more ( mostly the wet food and picked out the hard food ) so far it's staying down.... I would love some input.... this forum is a godsend by the way....
asialynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!