View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:50 AM   #5
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDeneau71009 View Post
I was out shopping yesterday & when I got home I noticed Armani didn't greet me at the door like he always does. So I went to look for him & found him in his kennel. He looked really lethargic & could hardly hold his head up, he had throw up on his mouth, and i noticed his eye was swollen...almost to the point it looked like it was bleeding. He was sweaty and when i picked him up his head would just flop to one side....i knew something was REALLY wrong so i took him to the vets and when we got there she looked at his eye and then looked in his ear and it was bruised as well. They took him right back & started treating him & they told me he had blood in his urine..but just the first time he went. they put him in an oxygen chamber to make sure blood was getting to his brain because it was swelling. They called me this morning and said he's stable for now so i have to take him to my vets on monday but i'm SO scared to bring Armani home! The vet said he could stand for a second but when he tried to walk he just got off balanced and fell over....they don't know yet if he is going to have brain damage and they said it's possible for him to have seizures. I'm freaking out! I love my Armani so much and I feel so bad he has to go threw this. I haven't stopped crying since yesterday this is the worst thing that has ever happened to me.
oh know do they think he had a seizure or do they think he fell and had a head trauma? so sorry hang in there and you may want to consult a neurologist on monday
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!