View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
Carol607
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean4ik View Post
I got my Kwigy Bo yesterday! I love it, brown color matches my baby hair and I love the way it looks on my shoulder. My boy, is not used to any carriers, so I'm slowly introducing him to it. I've put some treats there and he did good digging inside to get them But I have a questions about zipper and inside leash. The zipper seems to be easy unzipped with a little pressure of his body when he is moving and his head is out. How do you fix it so it stays in-place and doesn't get unzipped? Also inside leash seems a bit long, I'm worried he can jump out of the carrier. How can I shorten it? Have anybody else had these issues or its just me? I'm so inexperienced with it lol
I had the same problem with my bag becoming unzipped. I wanted Jamie to able to stick her little head out but she used to push on the zipper and it would unzip. My simple solution was to take a twist tie and tie one end to the ring on the zipper pull and another to the ring on the one of the handles at that end of the bag. It worked like a charm. The zipper will not go past a certain point and she can stick her little head out. She can't jump out either because her body won't fit through the opening. Now that she is getting used to the bag, she is fussing less, also. We both love our bag. Hope this solution works for you.
Carol607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!