View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 06:06 AM   #13
Becky63
Yorkie Yakker

Has anyone tried Halo spots stew for their puppy or dog? Kobe in the last few weeks has not been interested in eating his Orijen Puppy food. I am not sure if this is cause he is bored with it or now that he is 7 months that he just doesn't want to eat right when he gets up in the morning. I switched him slowly on the Halo Spots Stew wild salmon this past week. (Which I chose the Salmon flavor in hopes he would not find his poop tasteful and stop eating it). I haven't yet allowed him to have a moment to taste it yet. lol Even though he has new food, he still does not want to eat right when he wakes up. And today makes 2 mornings that he has puked up a tiny bit of clear mucus after going potty in the morning. Not sure if he is eating some weed out side. He is always putting something in his mouth.I have read that can be due to being hungry yet he doesnt go eat. I do give him baby carrots for snacks 2-3 times a day and he eats and plays with them. I usually feed him 3-4 oz of food twice a day. But lately he just eats 2 oz and waits till lunch time and eats the remaining oz. Dinner he usually eats it all. He has been on Halo 100% since this Thursday.

Thanks for any suggestions

Also, Does anyones puppy loove to be outside and just sit and watch the world go by? Kobe just loves to be outdoors. Of course we live in FL so the weather permits this especially since it is not that hot right now. I am sure once our summer gets here being that Kobe is black he will not like being out there as much.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!