View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #14
BellaBlue82
Twilight lovin' Yakker

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbspeyer6612 View Post
I have a new pup from kingcreek kennel that is a wonderful addition to our family not only is she gorgeous, great temperment and healthy she is clean. she was bathed by Anita the breeder before i received the pup. She also delivered the pup to me because i have a disability and ill mother. not many breeders do this. In addition my poup was vet checked next day by my vet and was in perfect health. Anita and Pedro have become friends of mine because of our mutual love of dogs and she keeps in contact with me on a regular basis. I can personally vouch for her character and her husband;s as reputable breeders with nothing but the best intentions for her dogs, I have done my home before and after finding kingcreek kennel and not only are they not a puppy mill they give u health guarantees on the pup u purchase, something i wish i had for my late airedale terrier. There is always one bad apple in the crop of delicius ripe ones and ths post is terrible and needs to be removed because the claims areFALSE.
THIS POST IS TO REASSURE ANY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS THAT THEY ARE LEGITIMATE BREEDERS THAT LOVE THEIR DOGS AND CARE FOR THEM AS IF THEY WERE CHILDREN, ALL THE BEST BARB SPEYER
Dear God, it's an epidemic! Stop getting on here and making up names to support your puppy mill! None of us are fooled by your nonsense!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!