View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 04:30 AM   #11
addevo
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi76557 View Post
I think I have him potty trained!!!! He hasn't went potty in the house since 4 days before I posted my first post. I could never get rid of my little Max but I'd also never let my fiance make him stay outside. I've seen what the weather can do to a small dog outside and I'm not going through that. I am very attached to Max. He's like my son, as I do not have any kids. I don't have a job yet and I've talked it over with my fiance and he seems a lil less harsh on him lately. He said that we would cross that bridge when it gets here. He does love max they cuddle and Max goes from him to me all night. I'm hoping my fiance is just saying those things but really doesn't mean them. though like I said I would not let him live outside. lol Max is doing really well on the leash. He's been telling me when he needs to go which is not as often as I first thought. I think once I get a job I'm going to make sure my hours are kinda opposite my fiance so my little Max wont be home too long by himself.
What wonderful news that Max is getting it. Congratulations to you for your success!!! Our little Yorkies are smart, but often stubborn. We just have to prove to them that we're not going to give up and eventually they'll cooperate.

Good for you and for little MAX!!!
addevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!