View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 11:42 PM   #1
violet voon
YT Addict

Default Not just a simple E-collar!

My hands are trembling as I'm typing this, not because I'm upset or cold (no pun intended), I was simply too excited I have no idea where to start it! I'm sorry this post is not going to be a short one..

Some of you may still remember I posted this "I'm so heartbroken...." Mom to Hot Rod read it and think Sugar deserved a better E-collar, she offered to make one softee to Sugar, it's free of charge as she thought Sugar and I've went through a very hard time, Sugar will need to have her hernia fixed in a few months time, thus I truly need something to make Sugar comfortable after the surgery.
I received it 2 days ago, I was surprised this softee is so soft and comfortable, Sugar loves it!
I recalled about 5 weeks ago, Sugar slept with the very hard plastic E-collar, I felt terrible.. Everything would be better if Sugar has good night sleep after the surgery. Things went from bad to worse as I brought sugar to medical centre to have stitches removed on the 10th day after surgery. Sugar's skin was "ripped of" due to the adhesive tape pasted on her tummy, I was forced to put the plastic E-collar on Sugar again for another 7 days..it was indeed a nightmare to Sugar and I. Sugar cried everyday, me too.. I shed my tears whenever I think back
The first picture is Softee and the right one is plastic e-collar which Sugar worn it for over 2 weeks. You know the differences just by seeing the picture
I love the prints, it's tiny little love and the softee is foldable, you can fold it when your furbabies eat or drink water. It also could be used as a scarf and mini skirt Check my album! It was so comfortable, Sugar didn't want to take this off

I really need to thank Bo aka Mom to Hot Rod for offering help at that very moment, it meant a lot to Sugar and I, I'm not writing this review because I got something "free", it's from bottom of my heart, I do feel this is what our furbabies need in case of anything happen.

Thank you very much Bo, for everything!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5439.JPG (67.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5407.JPG (55.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5417.JPG (52.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5333.JPG (44.3 KB, 39 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!