View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 07:41 PM   #12
orlnurse
♥Max & Lily♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencar98 View Post
Are you leaving her food in the ex-pen? If so, at 6 months if she's a good healthy weight, she probably doesn't need the food while you're gone, feeding 2-3 times a day is enough. I would feed and potty her before you go to work and don't leave food down for her. Will she go on pads, when she hasn't moved them? They make plastic holders for the potty pads, so they can't be moved around. That might help with her walking through her poop.

Jen,
Actually I did leave just a tiny bit of kibble down for her last night. She eats 2 x day. I'm going to look into those pad holders. Any idea where I can find them? Today it was raining really bad out and didn't want to take her outside. She usually goes in my dining room and makes a piddle (even though she was just out), so today, I put a pee pad there. Sure enough she went on it...maybe it was just pure luck. Tonight before leaving for work, I put only 2 pads down and taped them in place in the xpen. Before I was lining the whole floor. I didn't leave any food either, just a small amount of water. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be better when I get home.

Lesley, Maximilian & Lily Rae
orlnurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!