View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 03:17 PM   #13
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hle_625
forgot to say also that when she does eat it is always a game. Sometimes she will eat out of her bowl, sometimes she refuses to eat unless it is on the floor, sometimes the only way she will eat is out of my hand, and sometimes she wants it off of a plate. So everyday it is a mess trying to figure out what food to feed her and what she wants to eat it from. Dont get me wrong I am not mad at her I just need to know what I should do so that she will eat the same food everyday out of the same dish.
you have described my problems with ceeby to a T. I did everything you are doing. I got the chicken soup and he ate it for one day. then someone on here told me to get Ceaser's. i did but not the puppy kind. he ate it for three or four days then stopped. Even then I had to feed him off the gloor or out of my hand. Two weeks ago I had to be away for the night. My husband said he ate all by himself like a little pg. then i came home and had to struggle to get him to eat for two days. It had to be out of my hand. The third day, he took off on his own again and eats several times a day. he is up to a can a day but it has to be the Turkey kind. I am still not sure if a can a day is the right amount for him. I still give him the Nutrical at night and first thing in the morning because he doesn't eat at night. Every now and then, I see him sneek a bite of his chicken soup . i leave it out all the time as well as the ceaser's. the ceaser's doesn't last long enough to go bad. It's like when he turned three and a half months old, a light bulb came on in his little head. Try the Ceaser's.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!