View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 03:34 PM   #4
NikkiSpice2
Yorkie Yakker

Hey OrlNurse. I actually do not have much advice because I am going through the same thing. My dog Stella is at home in an ex pen with toys/water/puppy pads when I am at work. Stella has been crate trained ... but when I am in work it is too long of a time to leave her in her crate. So I usually come home to a poop mess. She is great peeing on her pee pad but she will poop on the floor and track it around. She doesn't seem to care. i have to clean her, the floor, and any toys that are in her crate every day when I get home. She poops first thing in the morning when I walk her and then again sometime during the day. She doesnt seem to care about holding it. I even hired a dog walk to come in during the day but that didnt work either. She would go poo after the dog walker came (I think the walk actually would stimulate it and make it worse!). SO I really just wanted to say I totally relate. It's awful to be so tired from work and then have to clean up as soon as you get home. I am just hoping in time my dog will learn to hold it but it's not looking good. haha. I hope someone else has a suggestion for you!
NikkiSpice2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!