View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
Cerise
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa View Post
Yesterday you posted that she is only 9 wks old and weighs only 1 lb 2 oz and that she has only been with you 3 days.

She should have stayed with her mom until she was at least 12 wks old. She is very tiny and very young. Do you have her next to your bed or in a different room? Perhaps she is getting cold. She is probably missing her mom and siblings as well. It's going to take patience to deal with one that young and you will have to make allowances because of her very young age, the fact that she has only been there with you for a few days, and her very small size. Something is wrong and you will need to figure it out and work with her. If her xpen or whatever you have her in is not next to your bed, I would certainly suggest at least moving it there. I really can't believe a 9 wk old puppy is paper trained already.
I forgot about that! Yes...bring her either next to your bed or in it. But being that young you will have to get up and make sure she pees a few times in the night if she's in the bed.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!