View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 11:36 AM   #61
lrichardsonrnc
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi, I am so sorry that it has taken me to get back to the "tangle teezer" inquiry. I though my order didn't go through so I reordered and have too many "tangle teezer's". So I will sell 3 of them. I will charge $15 each and no shipping. PM me if you are interested. I learned about them before I got my first Yorkie this year and thought "how hard could grooming be on a very small dog?" Honestly, the brushing was ruining my relationship with Priscilla because I was hurting her when trying to get every single tangle out (OCD). Then I remembered the lady who shows dogs told me about "TT". I would stand on my head and stack greased BB's to keep from hurting my baby one more second. Yes, it's a hassle to order from England (pesky euro's) but I was desparate. Now it's as if the tangles are not even there. The brush glides through them. Why-O-why didn't somebody tell me about this gadget when I was causing hair loss on my silky, long haired daughters? I am so ashamed. But live and learn. I give Prissy a treat at the end of drying and brushing and now she just stands there instead of running off like a spotted zebra.
lrichardsonrnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!