View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
temp72573
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Looking to adopt a Yorkie

I currently have a two year old female Yorkie. She is a big ball of energy and I am looking for a companion for her. I would prefer a dog around the same age one that will have the same energy level an will be able to keep up with her. She gets along well with other dogs. I live on the water so in the summer time she goes daily for swims. She loves to swim. We also go for about a three mile walk a day. Ginger has a fenced in yard but I only let her out when I am out so I can supervise her. The rest of the time she is inside with me. I work from home so am home most of the time. We stayed with a friend for a while who had three other dogs and she got along well with them. They would get a little irritated with her at times because she wants to play and run non stop. She has a very high energy level!!! If anyone knows of a yorkie available for adoption please email me. I would like to introduce the two first to see how the two of them will interact with each other. I prefer to adopt rather than buy a puppy as I know there are plenty of yorkies out there that need homes. Also my yorkie is spayed I am not interested in breeding, and any yorkie I adoped I will have spayed or neutered
temp72573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!