View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 09:49 AM   #1
Christinee
Donating YT Addict

Default Lost my baby..........

OMG! I could have died. That's how I felt anyways. I went to school Monday night and my roommate was here with my little benjamin. Well I left at about 4:30pm. At around 5:30 my roommate had visitors and that's when my baby got out. It was 9:00 pm before my roommate noticed he hadn't seen him in a while. I got home right about the time he noticed. I was so pissed. I had to hold my self back from going off. I got on a bike and rode all over my neighborhood calling his name with no luck. I had to go back home eventually. It was getting so late and I realized I wasn't going to find him. I couldn't sleep. I was so worried. It was so cold outside and I had just cut his hair down really short the day before. All I could picture was him lost and cold and scared! I was a wreck. I managed to get some sleep that night. In the morning I felt so depressed I almost didn't want to get out of bed. But I knew I had to start my search if I was going to have a chance at getting him back.

The first thing I did was make a whole bunch of fiiers. I put them all over the neighborhood in every direction. At about 1:30pm I got a call from a woman who's house I put a flier on, on a tree right in front of her house.. SHE HAD BENJAMIN!!!! I could have cried. She said her husband found him wandering around Artesia Blvd., which is a VERY busy, major street. He brought him home and had him stay in the garage at their house. She was at work at the time so I had to wait until 6:30pm to be able to get him back.. I didn't even go to school cause I wasn't going to be able to concentrate anyways til he was home.

At 6:30 the lady's husband called and even delivered him to me at home. Benjamin looked scared. The guy said he cried all night. But at least there's a happy ending! I didn't know what I was going to do without him. And especially without knowing he was ok.

The night he was gone all I wanted was to know he was safe and warm somewhere. The thing that I was most worried about was him being cold and lost out there. I cried and cried. The worst feeling.

But like I said, this story has a happy ending Thank God!!!!

The fliers are a great idea. Luckily he ran into nice people who took him in over night and got him back home to me. I don't live in the most "fancy" area. You don't see yorkies everywhere. He could have easily ran into someone who would have never given him back!!!
Christinee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!