View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #24
Elle
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
I noticed there are only 2 left on the Amazon listing, so if it disappears the brush is also available through the seller's website, Cache Beauty. The shipping time and packaging were excellent.

Thank you for the recommendation of the CC boar bristle brush! Now I'll just have to have one.

I was reading your post about what you use for the face -- are the CC combs heavy? I have one of the metal Madans and it works great, but it is so heavy and long that I find it a bit unwieldy -- and the ends are sharp, which makes me nervous around the face.

I also have a Madan rattail that has a plastic comb -- is that the one you use? Usually I resort to a little metal double-sided comb that I ordered from GW Little, but the quality isn't that great and it doesn't work as well I would like. Any other suggestions for the face would be appreciated.
There is no better comb than the Chris combs. There are great combs, but none as good. Greyhound, All system, Resco, Madan, all good and worth buying but none are as good for this breed. If you can buy different ones to use for different things it's worth it. But the face combs are the must have. I love the Maddan rat tail because it's small. I say have at least one of the Chris and one Maddan. You can use the Chris for face and top knot if you don't have the face butter comb. The teeth on one are spaced the same as one of the face combs.

Poodle comb for part and combing.
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!