View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #7
Julie822
YorkieTalk Newbie!

thank you ALL so much for the reassurance, i think i needed that more than anything. 107barney, i really do feel better knowing that your dogs are doing well after being exposed to this garbage for almost their entire lives. what annoys me most about the whole thing is that we, as regular people, are inclined to TRUST our veterinarians because they are supposed to be the "experts." it broke my heart today when i came home and the right side of his body was swollen :-( then i sat down and read the list of everything that had been pumped into his little body yesterday-- many of them classified as "non core" vaccines and really not necessary based on diesel's lifestyle. it's one thing for a vet to suggest some vaccines-- it's another thing entirely for the vet to decide my dog is due for certain things and shoot him up with a needle filled with a combination of unknown substances. like most of us, i'm a pet parent that likes to be able to make informed decisions, and i feel like that option wasn't offered to us yesterday.

again, thank you all for your concern and reassurance. i will definitely keep you updated :-)
Julie822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!